Thursday 5 January 2012

Sparklers

Christmas

I used my digital camera to take pictures of sparklers. I set my camera on the firework setting as it has a slow shutter speed. The firework setting only has a shutter of about 3 seconds which meant I didn't have enough time to draw anything specific other than circles.
This was the first image I took. I was experimenting with the different settings on the camera  to see what the different outcomes were. I set my camera to the firework setting so that it had a slow shutter speed.

As it was set on the firework setting this meant that the shutter could stay open for longer. By moving the sparker around these are the different outcomes I produced.


This is my favourite image because the light flares fill the whole composition space.


No comments:

Post a Comment